434 Portofino Drive, #301, San Carlos
Spacious Condominium in San Carlos Hills
Listed Exclusively by Nick Granoski; 650-269-8556
Situated atop the rolling hills of San Carlos (known as the City of Good Living) this desirable Highland View condominium boasts the complex’s largest floorplan, with dramatic views of the San Francisco Bay from every room. At 2,494 square feet, this modern, well-maintained unit includes 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus an office/Den with spacious gathering areas, and exterior decks for comfortable living in an ideal mid-Peninsula location.
The thoughtful layout of this two-story unit is apparent from the moment you enter, as you’re drawn into the spacious living room with fireplace, deck access, and a picturesque view.
The central updated kitchen—with breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, and new appliances, including gas stove— opens to a sunny family room and front courtyard, making it great for entertaining. The first floor also includes a formal dining room with vaulted ceiling, an office/den, and a powder room. Upstairs, the master suite has double closets and a large bathroom with dual sinks and jetted tub. There’s also a second bedroom with bathroom and private deck, a discrete laundry room, and a multi-purpose loft area. In addition, the unit includes a downstairs two-car garage for parking and storage. This condo is just minutes from San Carlos’ thriving downtown with exceptional restaurants, shopping, and nearby parks, while offering convenient access to the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Detailed Property Features
- Dramatic views of the Peninsula and San Francisco Bay
- Unique two-story, San Carlos hilltop condominium built in 1988
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, new appliances, and hardwood flooring
- Family room with access to front courtyard
- Spacious living room with fireplace and deck
- Formal dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Large master suite with double closets
- Master bathroom with dual sinks and jetted tub
- Additional bedroom with bathroom and private deck
- Loft area
- New carpet
- Laundry room with sink and cabinets
- Downstairs two-car garage
- Close proximity to shopping, dining, and recreation
- Convenient access to Peninsula and greater San Francisco Bay area
- HOA fees $500/mo.