611 Barneson Avenue, San Mateo 94402
Charming San Mateo Home in Desirable Foothill Terrace Neighborhood
Listed exclusively by Nick Granoski, 650-269-8556
Nestled on a quaint street in San Mateo’s Foothill Terrace neighborhood, this wonderful single-story home with attached 2-car garage, and separate laundry/work room is ready to be lived in. The well-proportioned home has been lovingly cared for and the refinished hardwood floors accentuate the easy flowing floor plan. The ultra-convenient Peninsula location near major commute routes, shopping and dining make this home a must-see.
- Welcoming front entrance opens to a warm, inviting living room with picture window, hardwood flooring and central wood-burning fireplace perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere.
- Spacious kitchen with eat-in area which allows friends and family to easily gather.
- Dining area located off the kitchen with large picture window overlooking the fully landscaped backyard ready to entertain with welcoming patio.
- All three bedrooms feature refinished wood floors and ample closet space.
- Additional features
- Attached 2-car garage allows you to pull your car right in.
- The mud/laundry room is conveniently entered from the garage making it easy to remove & store your shoes as well as put clothing in place for washing as needed.
- Great dining and shopping options are minutes away from this centrally located residence situated on the Peninsula between San Francisco and San Jose, close to wonderful downtown San Mateo.
- Convenient access to major commute routes, Highways 101 & 280, Caltrain and San Francisco International Airport add to the appeal of this wonderful property.
- Schools (buyer to verify enrollment):
- Baywood Elementary
- Borel Middle
- Aragon High School