David Weil: Character | Knowledge | Discretion
Understanding that buying or selling a home is a major decision—and often stressful- David places clients’ peace of mind as his top priority, helping them navigate the complex transaction process while achieving optimal results.
With 20 years of experience in real estate, David brings exceptional character, expertise, and client focus to Granoski | Weil & Associates, a premier Mid-Peninsula luxury real estate group formed by Nick Granoski and David Weil. Before this partnership, David worked independently for Pacific Union International, Sotheby’s International Realty, and Alain Pinel Realtors, establishing himself as one of the area’s top luxury real estate professionals and ranking in the top 1% of local agents.
Throughout his real estate career, David has leveraged his former construction management and entrepreneurial background to identify opportunities and propose solutions that meet every client’s unique needs and goals. His instincts, creativity, and innovation—combined with extensive industry knowledge—offer clients a refreshing approach and, most importantly, gives them confidence in their decision-making while achieving the results they’re looking for.
David’s strong interpersonal and negotiation skills translate into exceptional client satisfaction and value. He has mastered assessing a property’s worth using his local expertise, statistic-based market data, and analytic tools to ensure the best outcome and return on investment for both buyers and sellers. Having worked closely with clients at various price points, David provides superior, individualized service during each step of the process.
David, who resides in Menlo Park with his family, is highly engaged in the local community and industry, further helping Granoski | Weil & Associates move forward as the Mid-Peninsula’s real estate group of choice.
- Licensed California Realtor
- License: 01400271
- Member: Top Agent Network (which is a Top 10% of all Realtors in the Bay Area agent-only collaborative)
- As partner, led Granoski | Weil & Associates in Real Trends Top 1.5% of teams, 2019–23 (consecutive years) nationally and listed as America’s Best Real Estate Professionals
Experience & Affiliates
A great deal of David’s success is directly related to the professional associations and relationships he’s cultivated throughout his years of experience working and living in the Bay Area. Visit his LinkedIn profile to view more background information and client recommendations.
- Pacific Union International, Menlo Park
- Menlo Atherton Foundation for the Future
- Foundation Co-President, 2017–2018
- Foundation Co-Vice President, 2016–2017
- Foundation Member, 2015–2020
- Former Adolescent Counseling Services, Board Member
- Compass, Menlo Park, Real Estate Advisor