Nick Granoski: Experience | Expertise | Ethics
To say Nick Granoski knows the Mid-Peninsula market is an understatement. As a second-generation realtor and life-long resident of the area, he has applied his extensive local knowledge, love for the nearby communities, and genuine enjoyment of real estate to benefit hundreds of buyers and sellers.
With over 20 years of experience, Nick has excelled in both buyer and seller markets, guiding clients to success with his sound advice, personal touch, and full accountability for results. He considers being a fiduciary—keeping clients’ interests first with transparency and no conflict of interest—his greatest responsibility and value to those he serves.
Prior to forming Granoski | Weil & Associates with David Weil, Nick was a top luxury property specialist for Compass and Pacific Union International. Before that, he spent more than 15 years as a leading broker for Alain Pinel Realtors. Along the way, he has earned an outstanding reputation for his business-based approach and steadfast commitment to deliver ethical, exceptional service and expertise. And because of his deep connections to the area, his clients gain an inside view and advantage when buying or selling in the dynamic Mid-Peninsula market.
With his vast expertise across the entire transaction process—from initial meeting through closing and post-move follow-up—Nick ensures every client experience is as smooth and satisfying as possible, resulting in extremely high client retention and referral. Recognized as an authority on many industry-related topics, Nick has contributed to countless articles in various real estate and business publications.
Nick resides on the Mid-Peninsula with his family, dedicated to this ever-evolving area and serving the diverse real estate needs of clients at various stages in their lives.
- Licensed California Realtor Since 1987
- License: 00994196
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker Since 2005
- Certification: Pacific Union Relocation Expert.
- Member: Top Agent Network (Top 10% of all Realtors in the Bay Area agent-only collaborative)
- Member: Palo Alto Rotary
- As partner, led Granoski | Weil & Associates in Real Trends Top 1.5% of teams, 2019–23 (consecutive years) nationally and listed as America’s Best Real Estate Professionals
Experience & Affiliates
A great deal of Nick’s success is directly related to the professional associations and relationships he’s cultivated throughout his years of experience working and living in the Bay Area. Visit his LinkedIn profile to view more background information and client recommendations.
- Wells Fargo Bank, San Francisco, Vice-President
- Alain Pinel Realtors, Palo Alto, Realtor & Broker Associate
- Pacific Union International, Menlo Park, Broker
- Compass, Menlo Park, Broker