378 Felton Drive, Menlo Park
Spacious Felton Gables Home with Guest Cottage
Situated among the meandering Felton Gables streets and backing up to Holbrook-Palmer Park, this spacious Menlo Park home embodies comfortable living. The 4 bedroom/ 3 bathroom home welcomes guests through a jasmine-covered front patio into a front living room with beamed, vaulted ceilings and a carved fireplace and mantle.
- Sprawling backyard with new landscaping and lawn.
- Separate guest cottage with kitchen and full bath.
- Front living room’s fireplace and vaulted ceiling make a grand first impression.
- Easy flow from the eat-in kitchen to both the dining room and the center entertaining deck.
- Bright kitchen is the core of the house and features expansive cabinetry and new stainless Kenmore refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Back family room’s built-ins, fireplace, and wall of French doors, make this bright room cozy and useful.
- Master suite’s French doors open the quiet backyard.
- Workshop / bonus room with storage in the back of the garage.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Generous storage throughout house and in the 1-car garage.
- Property abuts Holbrook-Palmer Park.
- Top-rated Menlo Park schools and minutes to downtown Menlo Park.
- This sought-after Menlo Park location is in the heart of the Bay Area Peninsula between San Francisco and San Jose.
- Close proximity to main Silicon Valley commute arteries for 280 or 101 commuting, 2 International airports (SFO and SJO), Stanford University, and all of the dining and shopping options that Menlo Park and Palo Alto have to offer.
- Top-rated local Menlo Park schools (Buyer to verify enrollment.)
- Encinal Elementary School
- Hillview Middle School
- Menlo Atherton High School