543 Seale Avenue, Palo Alto
New Light-Filled Home in Prestigious Old Palo Alto
Bathrooms: 6 full, 1 half
Living: 5,673 sq ft
Lot: .2296 acres
This brand new home is conveniently located in one of Palo Alto’s most prestigious & elite neighborhoods: Old Palo Alto.
Quality materials & design elements were used throughout this home, including:
- A warmly inviting porch with natural stone flooring;
- Beautiful wide-plank French oak hardwood floors;
- High/vaulted ceilings;
- superbly equipped kitchen w/large island, ample custom-built cabinetry, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Miele appliances, butlers pantry & spacious breakfast area.
- Family room with a contemporary fireplace, folding glass door – “Nana wall”, opens to large sheltered patio w/built-in BBQ perfect for entertaining, play, and relaxation
- Well-lit lower level w/ recreation room, home theater, wet bar, and 800+bottle wine cellar.
- This 7-bedroom, and office, 6.5-bath home has a distinctive floor plan that offers optimal flow for living & entertaining in style
- Close to Palo Alto schools: Walter Hays Elementary, Greene Middle & Palo Alto High (buyer to confirm availability).