907 El Cajon Way, Palo Alto
Elegantly Updated Eichler Home in North Palo Alto
Living: 1,875 sq ft
Lot: 6,510 sq ft
Listed exclusively by Nick Granoski, 650-269-8556.
Details of the Home
- Well-maintained Eichler home with numerous updates.
- Private, secure gated entrance opens to a landscaped walkway and leads to modern wood-framed glass front door.
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen features skylights, custom rift cut oak cabinetry and island with breakfast bar seating, all topped with Absolute Black granite counters and backsplashes of travertine tile; 2 sinks and recessed lighting.
- Quality stainless steel appliances include a Wolf gas cooktop & Electrolux dual-oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator and Miele dishwasher.
- Spacious living room and formal dining area has beamed and vaulted ceiling, entire wall of glass, sliding glass door to patio and gas-burning fireplace surrounded in jade green slate.
- Family room/den located off of the main living room has built in Koa wood cabinets and bookshelves with stained oak trim as well as a sliding glass door which expands the room out to the rear patio.
- Separate bedroom wing hallway includes skylights and master suite plus three bedrooms.
- Master bedroom suite features floor-to-ceiling windows, access to the backyard, updated bathroom, & two ample built-in storage wardrobe closets.
- Two large hallway closets have central laundry area, sliding glass doors and custom storage built-ins.
- Fully landscaped front and backyards feature patio space and sitting areas.
- Attached one-car garage.
- Energy efficient Unico heating system with low profile duct work
- Convenient North Palo Alto location close to premier peninsula shopping, restaurants, parks, two international airports and major commute routes.
- Top-rated Palo Alto schools. (Buyer to verify availability in schools.)
- Duveneck Elementary
- Greene Middle School
- Palo Alto High School
907 El Cajon Way, Palo Alto - Presented by: Nick Granoski from Open Homes Photography on Vimeo.